Many of you will be on holiday now; I am not quite there yet, with one week still to go, however I thought I would put together some thoughts for things to do in Scotland. If you have any further suggestions please let me know!
- Visit the East Neuk of Fife – it’s a beautiful spot and has a feel of Cornwall about it.
- Support the National Trust – there are a number of properties in Scotland worth a visit and many are doing Easter Egg hunts this weekend!
- Visit Jupiter Artland – love this place – not much more to be said!
- For rainy days,go on a gin or whisky tasting tour. There are plenty of places to choose from in Scotland though I am biased and think that everyone should head to Eden.Mill at some point!
- Go on a public art trail – in Dundee we are getting very excited about the Oor Wullie Bucket Trail this summer, but while we wait there are still plenty of interesting sculptures to spot in and around the city. Create your own treasure hunt and then send the challenge to friends.
- Head to the beach
- Head into the hills
- Head into a forest and search for snowdrops and bluebells.